A punctual dedicated resourceful individual with a keen eye and good attention to detail, seeking to further my working career. I like working under my own initiative or within a team environment, eager to learn new skills. I possess writing and communication skills. I am able to prioritise workloads and I am capable of working with people at all levels and backgrounds. I work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines and I have an enthusiastic attitude and good sense of humour
Education and Training
2014 Delivering learning .IRQ Level 4
2011 Master degree of fine arts (Future arts) with Distinction Level Teesside University(Resaving school arts and media post graduate international student award for high Quality post graduate achievements in fine arts practice sculpture)
2007 mentra- Advice and Guidance.UK
2006 nocn -Community Development work .UK Level two (3 Credits) at)
2006 Life in the UK Test .UK Level one (Credit)
2006 City& Guilds - Delivering Learning .UK Level 3 (Credit
2004 City Guilds - Television and Video production.UK Level 3 (Credit)
2004 Driving theory test Certificate .UK
2002 City& Guilds Spoken English for Speakers other Languages
1985 - 1992 Full degree -Fine Arts -Plastic Arts (Sculpture) with Merit. Bagdad University
• Short list for best design and idea for Factory Night Dundas House-Cleveland –UK 9-2012.
• Short list for international competition for the best emergent British artist category announce at Saatchi gallery 3-July 2012 London -UK.
• Distinction in Masters Degree in Future arts “Modern Arts”. 2011 Teesside University-UK
• Resaving a prize for the best postgraduate international student for high quality achievements in fine arts -sculpture practice 2011 Teesside University-UK
• Resaving a second prize for best design –centurial building- Teesside-UK 2010.
• NRT TV interview Iraq-Kurdistan 2016
• KNN TV interview Iraq-Kurdistan 2015
• KURSAT interview Iraq-Kurdistan 2015
• Salahadden university magazine Iraq –Kurdistan 2015
• Erbil gazette Iraq –Kurdistan 2015
• Evening gazette J08,2015 08:15an UK
• TV interview –Erbil-Kurdistan-KNN channel -2014
• Radio interview- Red chili –Newcastle - 2013
• Evening gazette. Saturday –August 4-2012. International riverside festival.UK
• Northernecho Saturday, July 14, 2012.UK
• Times higher education. 2011.UK
• Tees valley arts Winter 2011 news letter. Winter 2012 news letter.UK
• Evening gazette. Saturday –march 6-2010-september 24-2010. UK
• Ryedale Gazette and Herald Issue 13 March 2013.
• Yorkshire Post issue date 8 March 2013.
• York PRESS issue date 15March 2013
• Darlington and Stockton Times issue 29 March 2013.
• Artist & Illustrator Magazine issue 29 March 2013.
• Creative Times issue 29 March 2013.
• Dig Yorkshire issue 29 March 2013.
• DISCOVER YORKSHIRE COAST. 29 March 2013.
• CREATIVE NORTH YORKSHIRE. 8 March 2013.
• ART RABBIT. 21 March 2013.
• York Press/Northern Echo/Gazette and Herald. Issue 18March 2013.
• PAINTERS ONLINE. 29 March 2013.
• WHERECANWEGO 8 March 2013.
• Remotegoat . 16March 2013.
• NORTHERN ECHO LISTINGS SUPPLEMENT. 22 March 2013.
• The Yorkshire times, Issue 3 March 2013
2013 Group exhibition –inspired…by gallery-Danby Moors National Park
2012 Group exhibition-Washington art centre -Washington
2012 Group exhibition –mica gallery-London
2011 Solo Exhibition Athena gallery-Teesside University.
2011 MA final show exhibition Teesside University
2010 Group exhibition –Macmillan academy Cleveland
2010 MA final show exhibition Teesside University
2010 Exhibitionfor Creative arts week school of arts &media Teesside University
2010 Group exhibition conglomer 8 –Stockton-on- tees
2004 Solo exhibition town hall Middlesbrough
1994 Group exhibition visual arts (Erbil, Iraq)
1994 public statue –King Shex Mahmud-Erbil
1993 Solo exhibition visual art (Erbil, Iraq)
1992 World exhibition- visual art -Two bronze pieces-Bagdad-Iraq
1985 -1992 4 times group Exhibition Bagdad University
1981 -1985 4 time group exhibition visual Arts (Erbil, Iraq).
2013 Establishing an art gallery (saabat gallery)
2012 International riverside festival –Stockton on-tees tem work with Germany artist-uk.
2010 Presentation and Talk to group of artist (red nail) UK
2006 Ceramic Mural, Middleborough PC kings surgery.UK
2004 Produce series of wire sculptures for arts Week run by Mdlbro- council -UK
1992 Member of National plastic Art Association in Iraq
1992 Established an art college (Hauler -Kurdistan)
1986 -1991 Cinographiya Design for theatre. Baghdad.
1991 Public Statue Bagdad.
1978 Award by National theatre festival in Erbil – Iraq.
Employment and Commissions Histor
2013 –on going Head of department and Lecturer at Salahddin University -college of fine arts
2015 Art teacher at fig club -Erbil-Kurdistan
2012 International riverside festival –tem work with Germany artist
2012 Commission art project by Huntsman International LLC
2011 Art studio, fiberglass moldings for internal and external
2010 Commission art work by Teesside University
2009 Delivery art project Commission by Middlesbrough council working with
Community (Children age 5-12)
2009 Art award scheme project at Gallery TSI training young people not in education, and Employment for three weeks.
2008 Art award scheme project at Gallery TSI training young people not in education, Employment for six weeks.
2008 Delivery art project Commission by Tees Valley arts working with community (Children age 5-12).
2008 Art work shop at the sacred heart secondary school.
2007 Art teacher in Nawroz School (Employed) Middlesbrough-England.
2006 Radio show on CVFM, Presenting Kurdish program Volunteer-. Middlesbrough-England
2006 Community worker volunteer at (Nawroz community) .Middlesbrough-England.
2006 Art teacher in Phoenix Art Group Stockton (Employed) a group of people
Who suffer from mental health issues-Stockton on- tees –England.
2006 Feat of Clay, ceramic mural, commission by Middlesbrough PCT -UK founded by art council 2005 design - model making -fibre glass moulding for internal external Building Decoration -UK
2004 (Diaspora plus) Performance piece by Tees valley Arts with group of artists from different ethnic back grounds –UK
2004 Production of series of wire sculptures for arts Week run by Middlesbrough council UK.
2003 Self employer (Take away)
2003 Community support worker in KCK. (Kurdistan community for Kurd) Volunteer Middlesbrough-England.
1995-2001 Art studio – Design- model- fiberglass molding for internal and external for buildings-Istanbul-Turkey
1992 -1994 Art teachers (sculpture, Ceramic, painting, Art History) Erbil –Iraq.
1992 Lecturer at Institution of fine art Erbil
Source:Site Kurdistan ART