Delal or Pira Delal also Pirdí Delal ("The Bridge Delal" in Kurdish), informally known also as Pira Berî (Stone Bridge)The Dalal Bridge is an ancient bridge in the town of Zakho, built on the Khapoor River. It is 114 meters long, 4.7 meters wide, and 16 meters high and was built using large rivers tones. Zakho is also known for its mineral springs which are thought to have medicinal properties, especially for skin diseases.
Museum and Archaeological Sites in Erbil south of Kurdistan
مۆزهخانهی شارستانی ههولێر
The history of Hawler dates back to over 6,000 years BC, which is the oldest continuously inhabiting city in the world, by this, Hawler will be a very great place which contains many archaeological materials which will be very important, not only for the Kurdish or Iraqi people, but for he Humanity as a whole.
This is Erbil Civilization Museum, the museum is on Kirkuk Road between the 30m street and the 60m street, just opposite to the Kurdistan International Bank, near Sheraton Hotel.
It is rich in various antiquities, statues, remains of Erbil & surrounding areas ancient civilization
Qaysari Market lies at 728m and is directly opposite the Erbil Citadel. Constructed during the Ottoman Empire it was built in the form of Latin characters. The Market is a large and elevated hall. It shelters a large number of shops. It has two main entrances south and west. Its many roof skylights and openings provide for lighting and ventilation.
Koya Qaysari was built in 1904 A.D. by Haji Abdullah Haji Mustafa Miskeen in the Koya city center. It consists of two parts which are the old and new Qaysari. Koya Qaysari was renovated in 1994 A.D. "Qaysari" means a covered bazaar.
Source:Official Site of General Board of Tourism of Kurdistan
Qshla is located in the center of Koya City. Researchers differ on the date of its construction. Some relate it to the Mamalik era while others relate it to the second half of the 19th century during the rule of Ottoman Governor Midhat Pasha of Baghdad
This cannon was fabricated by Wasta Rajab during the rule of Prince Muhammad; the Prince of Soran (1813-1837). Wasta Rajab was the only Kurdish who was sent to France by Prince Muhammad to learn the art of weapon-making.
The Great Pasha Fortress is located on the main road between Soran and Rawandiz. It was built between 1813 and 1837 A.D. during the era of Mir Mohammed, who was also called "Pashai Gawra" . Mir Mohammed was the prince of the "Soran" principality at the time. Some of the Castle's foundations and parts of the wall are still standing today.