Political identity =zero | Performance by Wirya Budaghi and Kurdistan Zrar (In front of parliament Kurdistan)~ Erbil south of Kurdistan


Performance by Wirya Budaghi and Kurdistan Zrar (In front of parliament Kurdistan).
I’m Iranian Kurdish, I could not life in there, I was fled for totalitarian system of Iran. I was went to the Kurdistan of Iraq before 6 year ago, I was married with girl from Kurdistan of Iraq, But until now I don’t have identity from Kurdistan of Iraq and do not let me to doing any formal work in the government. I have only vacation to living in Kurdistan of Iraq and I cannot comeback to Iran also I have not any choice. I insubordinate with all law in here.
I tell you: I’m am an Artist and I don’t know why I must to identity for living in any wehere?identity is not define me like as an Artist and Human. Now I’m not Iranian and Iraqi and I’m not from any where. I’m an Artist human and because of it I am and my wife’s Kurdistan are gaming in front of the parliament like as a child. 














Wirya Budaghi& Kurdistan Zrar
Source:Site Kurdistan ART


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...